“Social Media Marketing Course”
I need this to be a VERY DETAILED PAPER!! THIS NEEDS TO BE A DETAILED “3-4 PAGE SECTION”!
I am going to leave a Company Overview for “My Company” which this (Social Media Marketing Plan ASSIGNMENT is for!!).
– I have a website (I have not started driving traffic to).
– I have used Facebook Marketplace on my personal page to sell products (and make around 3,000/Monthly).
– I have a Business Facebook but have not started advertising yet, I also have a Youtube account, LinkedIn account, TikTok, and an Instagram for my business set up, but have not started promoting my business through them yet!
-This assignment is to detail a (Listening/Recommendations) section of my “Social Media Marketing Business Plan” for my business!
– AGAIN THIS NEEDS TO BE A DETAILED “3-4 PAGE SECTION”!
Homework #3 Listening:
Identify the things your company will need to listen to [competitor activity, what potential clients are saying, etc…] and the things they will need to listen for [i.e. trends, changes in the industry, complaints, etc…] Use as many social media tools [Google search, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Articles, Association websites, etc…] as possible to listen to what is being said online. Write a detailed paper, this will be an extensive assignment, on what you found out about your industry, your company, and its target market/potential customers. You can set up a Google alert before completing this assignment to help you pull this information together.
*Include the following:
– Industry [look for local and national associations, industry conferences, industry journals, industry blogs and pages specific to the industry]
How is the industry represented on social media? Who are the key contributors [i.e. who is blogging, writing articles, tweeting]?
– What are the trends in the industry? Are things changing? What is new and exciting? What is fading away? What is coming?
– How does this company fit into the industry? What can you learn from those who are leading the industry? How can your company get involved?
– Competitors [Identify two or three actual competitors and look at their websites, social media pages, customer reviews, print ads, blogs, articles, and any other media you can find.]
What are they using social media for? Which platforms are they active with?
– What seems to be working for them with social media? What could they improve on? What are their themes with content [i.e. photos, education, fun & funny, tips, behind the scenes? What conversations seem to get the most interest? What value are they brining to their followers? Is their following large, small, involved or silent? Be detailed. Give specific examples.
– Target Market [Your ideal client or potential client].
– Where are they online? [Look at competitor’s pages and on pages of products/services that serve the same clients this company serves] What are they saying? Who are they following? What are they most interested in? Are there any trends? What do they seem to value the most? What assumptions can you make about things that are important to these people?
“Social Media Marketing Course” I need this to be a VERY DETAILED PAPER!! THIS N
“Social Media Marketing Course”